Dear Valued Patient,We take the health of our patients very seriously. Please know that your health is our highest concern. We are taking extra steps and following guidelines from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Ohio Department of Health, so that our offices remain safe for ALL our patients.
Here are a few of the extra measures we are taking:
- We are minimizing waiting room time. We’re reducing the time for check-in and registration. We ask that you call the office when you arrive and remain in your vehicle until we notify you to come into the office.
- We will check temperatures every day. When our providers, staff, patients, and visitors arrive each day, we will check their temperatures and ask screening questions.
- We are also limiting any patient companion to a parent, guardian or caretaker if assistance is needed with mobility issues or with receiving medical information.
- Visitors must sign in, be over 18, and must not have flu or COVID-19 symptoms. We hope you understand these extra measures as they help everyone to stay healthy.
- We are maintaining social distances for the foreseeable future. In our waiting rooms there will be limited, spaced out seating to help everyone maintain social distances. Any necessary paperwork can be sent via email or regular mail before appointments and filled out before arriving.
- More safety measures. Please wear your mask or face covering to your appointment, even if coming for a routine exam. We’ll wear our masks too. All rooms and equipment in our offices are cleaned continually using CDC guidelines.
- Telemedicine visits are available, so it may be possible for you to contact your provider while remaining in your own home. We are offering telehealth visits so you can still have a consult with your provider – just done virtually over your mobile device or computer.
Please call us with any questions and we can help you stay healthy and receive the eyecare you need.
We hope to see you soon!